Voicemail has always been one of the most overlooked features of the Android operating system. Most people are familiar with the voicemail notification itself, but few realize how to recover deleted voicemails on their Android phone. Here are four ways to recover deleted voicemails on Android.
There are times when you might accidentally delete a voicemail. It happens when we are busy and we may not pay attention to the voicemail but suddenly we get some calls that are urgent. Such cases might occur. On the other hand, there are some cases where we may intentionally delete a voicemail. Nobody likes to listen to the same voicemail again because it remind us of the task that we need to accomplish. Thus, it is important to know how to recover deleted voicemail on Android and how to listen to it again.
Accidentally deleted voicemail from your Android phone?
Looking for how to restore a deleted voicemail on Android?
If yes, then there is no need to worry, read this blog carefully and you will learn some of the best ways to recover deleted Android voice messages.
We all know that voicemail is very popular these days because of the many voice, email and text services present in smartphones.
In fact, it is the most effective and convenient way to send voice messages or other information to friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.
These voice messages are deleted or lost for various reasons, for example. B. by resetting the factory settings, accidentally deleting the system, updating the system, etc.
In such a situation, users do not know how to recover deleted voice messages.
But now, don't worry because in this blog, I will tell you some ways to recover deleted voicemails on Android.
Can I restore voicemails that were deleted two months ago on my Galaxy s8?
I lost my father very unexpectedly just over a week and a half ago and I am trying to retrieve one of his voicemails. The one I thought was hers turned out to be my mom's on her phone. I just want to hear his voice again.
Can I retrieve deleted voicemails on Android?
There are users who want to know: Can I restore accidentally deleted voice messages?
Yes, deleted voicemails can be restored on Android.
But do you know how this is possible?
Don't think too much….
The reason is simple.
After deleting the voice mail on the phone, the files are not permanently deleted.
These deleted voice messages are still present on the device itself, but in a hidden form. And if these files are not overwritten by new files, you have a chance to recover the deleted voicemails.
Remember, you can only recover accidentally deleted voicemails using third-party utilities like Voicemail Recovery.
How to restore deleted voicemails on Android?
Now it's time to take a look at the possible methods to recover deleted voicemails on Android.
I am going to give you some unique methods to recover deleted voicemails from your Android phone.
So, let's go through them…
Method 1: Restore deleted voicemails on Android without backup (recommended)
The very first option I suggest is to use Android Data Recovery. This is the best way to recover deleted voicemails on Android.
This professional voicemail recovery tool works effectively to recover deleted files from Android phones.
For Samsung phone users who want to know how to recover deleted voice messages on Samsung, this is the best voice message recovery software.
With this program, you can not only recover deleted voice messages but also recover other Android files: Contacts, photos, videos, call logs, WhatsApp chats, documents, notes, etc.
It works in all data loss situations and recovers deleted data from Android devices. The software supports Android phones like Samsung, Lenovo, LG, Sony, Huawei, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, OnePlus and some others.
So, without wasting time, just download Android Data Recovery Tool and recover your deleted voicemail on Android.
Android Data Recovery – recover lost/deleted data from Android phones
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Unique features are
- Instantly retrieve many types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation, such as screen crash, unintentional factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons.
- Allows one-click recovery of deleted files without backup.
Follow the steps to restore a deleted voice message
Method 2: Restoring deleted voice mail messages using the Voice Mail application
One of the best ways to retrieve deleted voicemails is through the app.
Remember that once the data is deleted, it is not permanently erased, but remains on the device for some time.
So if your voicemails have been deleted, which you really don't want, you can easily restore them by following these steps.
- First open the voicemail application, then press Menu
- Now click on Deleted Voice Messages. You will then see a list of voice messages that you can call back. Then press and hold the message you want to save.
- Then, depending on the phone model, either the voicemail checkbox is added or a pop-up menu opens. Then click Save to remove them from the Deleted Voice Mail folder.
Method 3: Restore accidentally deleted voicemails on Android via undo option
It is also one of the best ways to recover deleted voicemails on Android. Perform the following steps:
- First open the phone application
- Then click on Voicemail, possibly at the bottom of the screen. On some devices, voicemail is in its own application.
- Then click on the mailbox in the list.
- Then click the Clear button and the voice message is deleted.
- Now click Cancel in the next pop-up window. Remember, you only have a few seconds to click Cancel. When the pop-up window disappears, you no longer have the option to retrieve your deleted voicemails on Android.
Method 4: Restoring deleted voice mail messages from the voice mail system
- First, open the voicemail application on your phone.
- Then call the number of the voice mail system. Note that this number may vary from supplier to supplier. Example: Dial *86 on Verizon Wireless or S Cellular and hold 1 if using AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Cellular One, etc.
- Now enter your voicemail password when prompted.
- You can even listen to new or recorded voice messages. Press 1 to listen to recorded messages
- Then press 7 to delete the voice message.
- Then press 1 in the message playback menu
- You can even press 9 to check if any messages have been deleted.
- Then press 9 to store the voice messages in the mailbox.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
How do I resend a deleted voice mail?
Follow the steps below to get voicemail on Android:
- First, open the voicemail application on your phone.
- Now scroll down and click on Deleted Messages, where you will get a list of deleted voice messages.
- Then click on the voice message you want to restore and click Undo Delete.
Where are voice messages stored in Android?
Voicemails are usually stored on the server instead of Android and have an expiration date. However, a voice message is much more convenient because it can be downloaded and stored in your phone. They can be stored either in the internal memory or on an external SD card.
Where do I find the voicemail on my phone?
An Android phone user can access voicemail by holding down the 1 key on the phone's keypad until the phone dials a 10-digit number. Next, log in to your mailbox and you will be asked to enter a temporary password. And don't forget it: The password consists of the last 4 digits of your phone number followed by #.
Voicemail is important for many people, but there are some undesirable situations that lead to data loss on Android phones. However, if you have backed up all your data, including your voicemail, it is possible to remedy the data loss situation.
However, in this blog I have described some of the best ways to recover deleted voicemails on Android with and without backups.
If you have any other questions, please leave them in the comments below.
You can also contact us through our social media pages such as Facebook and Twitter.
Sophia Luis is a professional blogger and SEO expert. He enjoys writing blogs and articles about Android and iOS phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS data recovery and is always looking for solutions to problems with Android and iOS devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you recover deleted voicemails on Android?
No. Can you recover deleted voicemails on iPhone? Yes.
How do I get back a deleted voicemail?
If you deleted a voicemail, you can get it back by calling the voicemail directly.
How do I retrieve a deleted voicemail on my home phone?
To retrieve a deleted voicemail on your home phone, contact your phone carrier and ask them for the number of your voicemail.
Feedback,how to recover deleted voicemail androidvoicemail recovery appretrieve deleted voicemail eeretrieve deleted voicemail iphonerecover deleted voicemail android t-mobilerecover deleted voicemail verizon android,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to recover deleted voicemail android,recover deleted voicemail android t-mobile,voicemail recovery app,recover deleted voicemail verizon android,recover permanently deleted voicemail iphone,recover deleted voicemail android metropcs,retrieve deleted voicemail ee,retrieve deleted voicemail iphone