This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.
Today we're going to take a look at a tool called Display Driver Uninstaller. This is a free and easy way to uninstall all the drivers you don't need for your graphics card.
Getting rid of driver software that comes pre-installed on modern computers is a fairly straight-forward process. Most major operating systems come with a driver cleaner app of some sort, such as the Windows built-in Driver Cleanup tool. But the problem with this tool is that it's not very intuitive.. Read more about nvidia drivers and let us know what you think.Milan Stanojevic Co-Editor in Chief Milan has had a passion for computers since childhood, which has led him to become interested in all PC-related technologies. Before joining WindowsReport, he worked as a front-end web developer. Read more Updated: June 2, 2021 Published: March 2019
- Display Driver Uninstaller or DDU is a handy tool for updating graphics card drivers.
- In this article we will explain how to use this little program and what its features are.
- It is recommended to perform the actions when the system is in safe mode.
- The program is compatible with older versions of Windows for 32 and 64 bit systems.
Keep your computer running smoothly by updating the drivers This tool helps you find old and faulty drivers and automatically searches for a good version. This way you can make optimal use of all parts of your system. Check your drivers in 3 easy steps:
- DriverFix free download (protected download)
- Run the program and click on the scan icon
- Wait for the scan to finish and start installing the necessary drivers.
- DriverFix was successfully downloaded by 0 readers this month.
Installing the latest drivers on your Windows 10 PC is essential if you want to ensure maximum performance and stability. However, sometimes you may experience problems with the drivers and need to remove some drivers from your PC. If you have problems with your graphics card and need to remove its drivers, you might be interested in a tool called DDU : Uninstaller of display drivers. Display Driver Uninstaller is a great utility, and in this article we will cover the following problems:
- Windows 10 Nvidia Driver Removal – If you are having problems with your Nvidia drivers, you can remove them completely with this tool.
- How to Use DDU – Display Driver Uninstaller is an easy to use tool and in this article we will show you how to use it properly.
- Display Driver Uninstaller AMD, Intel, Nvidia – Display Driver Uninstaller can remove almost all graphics card drivers from your PC. The tool works perfectly with AMD, Nvidia and Intel drivers.
- Removing display drivers in Safe Mode – Sometimes it is useful to remove a particular driver in Safe Mode. Display Driver Uninstaller can automatically enter safe mode and remove the problematic driver from your PC.
- Remove old versions of Nvidia display drivers – If you want to completely remove old versions of Nvidia drivers, Display Driver Uninstaller can be the ideal tool for you.
- Display Driver Uninstaller portable – Display Driver Uninstaller is a completely portable program, and you don't need to install it to run it.
- Clean AMD Display Driver Uninstaller – If you have problems with your AMD display driver and want to remove it completely from your computer, then Display Driver Uninstaller is the perfect tool for you.
What is Display Driver Uninstaller and how do I use it?
- What does Display Driver Uninstaller do?
- Remove the graphics card driver with Display Driver Uninstaller
- De-installation of graphics card drivers in safe mode
What does Display Driver Uninstaller do?
Display Driver Uninstaller is a free third-party application that allows you to remove your graphics card drivers. Sometimes there can be problems with the graphics card, which can only be solved by reinstalling the drivers of the graphics card. You can always uninstall video card driver using device manager or special uninstaller, but with Display Driver Uninstaller you can completely remove the driver from your PC. Some drivers may leave behind installation packages or registry entries after removal, but Display Driver Uninstaller removes all files associated with your graphics card, including installation packages and registry entries. Sometimes you can't uninstall the video card driver because of a bug in Windows 10, and that's why utilities like Display Driver Uninstaller can be helpful. If you are worried that an installed driver is causing problems on your system, you can use this tool to remove it completely from your PC. Since this is a very powerful tool, it is recommended to create a system restore point before using it. If something goes wrong while uninstalling the driver, you can easily restore your system with a system restore point. If you want more information about creating a restore point and what it does, you'll find everything you need to know in this simple article. It is also recommended that you add Display Driver Uninstaller to your antivirus software's exceptions list so that it can fully monitor the system during driver removal.
Uninstall the graphics card driver with Display Driver Uninstaller
- Download the latest version of Display Driver Uninstaller.
- The tool is downloaded as a 7zip archive. Find the downloaded file and double click on it.
- You will now be asked to remove the tool. Select an extraction location and click the Eject button.
- After unpacking the program, double-click on the Display Driver Uninstaller icon to launch it.
- You should see a warning that it is recommended to use this tool in safe mode. You can boot into Safe Mode by selecting Safe Mode from the Start menu.
- After selecting Safe Mode, press the Restart button. You can also start the application without using protected mode by simply selecting Normal from the Start menu. When the Display Driver Uninstaller is opened, it displays information about your graphics card in the log. You can also select a video card driver from the menu on the right, but in most cases Display Driver Uninstaller should automatically detect your video card driver.
- On the left side you will see three buttons. If you are installing a new driver for your graphics card, simply select the Uninstall and Restart button. If you are installing a new graphics card, you can use the Clear and Exit button to remove the driver and shut down the computer. There is also an option to remove the driver without rebooting the system, but this option can sometimes cause minor problems on your PC.
- After choosing the desired option, wait for Display Driver Uninstaller to remove the driver.
Display Driver Uninstaller works with Nvidia, AMD and Intel drivers. To remove a driver from your system, follow the steps described above. After rebooting the PC, the graphics driver will be completely removed and all driver problems related to the graphics card will be solved. All you have to do is install a new driver for your graphics card and see if the problem is solved. ⇒ Get the removal program for the monitor.
Safely remove graphics card driver
- Press the Start key, hold down the Shift key, and then press the Power key. Hold down the Shift key and select the Reboot option.
- When the computer restarts, select Troubleshooting, select Advanced Options, select Startup Options, and then click Restart.
- A list of options appears. Select a version of Safe Mode by pressing the corresponding number on the keyboard.
- After starting Safe Mode, run the Display Driver Uninstaller program and follow the instructions above to remove the display driver.
If you cannot access Safe Mode from Display Driver Uninstaller, you can run the utility directly in Safe Mode. To enter safe mode, follow the steps described above. If safe mode doesn't work, don't panic, this step-by-step guide will help you overcome your startup problems. As you can see, Display Driver Uninstaller is a simple but powerful tool that you don't need to install on your computer to use it. This means that you can easily use this tool on any PC. In terms of compatibility, Display Driver Uninstaller is fully compatible with older versions of Windows and supports both 32 and 64 bit systems. We should also note that this tool supports multiple languages, so it is possible that your native language is included in the list of translations. Finally, this tool is quite light and does not consume a lot of computer resources, so you can run it on almost any computer without any problems. Display Driver Uninstaller is an extremely useful tool, especially if you have problems with your graphics card and want to remove all traces of old graphics drivers. Since this tool is quite simple, it is useful for both experienced and basic users. If you have any other questions about DDU, feel free to ask them in the comments below and we will answer them. Still having problems? Repair them with this tool:
- Download this PC recovery tool with excellent reviews on TrustPilot.com (download starts on this page).
- Click on the Start Scan button to scan for Windows issues that may be causing the PC problems.
- Click Repair All to fix problems with patented technology (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro was downloaded by 0 readers this month. Not enough details. It's hard to understand Other Contact an expert Take part in the discussionDisplay Driver Uninstaller is a utility that helps to remove outdated or broken drivers from your Windows.. Read more about uninstall graphics driver windows 10 and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is DDU safe to use?
While Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) is a great tool for removing display drivers, it's not a stable and secure way of removing them. DDU is a simple tool that hasn't been updated to support Windows 10 and new Windows 10 updates, such as the Creators Update. Windows 10 doesn't push driver updates to your computer, including display drivers, automatically. So, you must manually install them. DDU is a program that can help you uninstall display drivers from your computer. Here's how to use it.
How do I uninstall graphics drivers Windows 10?
Since the Windows 10 Creators Update was released, there have been a lot of issues users are facing and a lot of troubleshooting is required to fix these issues. One thing that we have been seeing a lot in our forums recently is people having problems uninstalling the graphics drivers on their Windows 10 PC. This guide will explain how to uninstall the graphics drivers on Windows 10. This article will show you how to uninstall the graphics driver for a specific card, or how to uninstall all the display drivers on your system.
Is it safe to uninstall display driver?
Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) is a tool that allows you to remove driver files from your system. These files are the files that a system uses to display a graphical interface such as desktop resolution and screen color. One of the many reasons to remove these drivers is to check on the stability of the operating system, if you are experiencing system crashes or computer slow downs. Display Driver Uninstaller is an excellent tool for removing several Display Driver Components that are not needed, and this tool is based on the official APIs provided by the OEMs. If you want to use this tool, please make sure to read the following topics in this article before you use this tool for the first time. Disclaimer: Before use, please make sure that you read the topics about the ‘Disabling display driver when your system is not used' and ‘Disabling display driver when your system is used' in this article.
Feedback,nvidia drivershow to use dduhow to uninstall nvidia driversuninstall graphics driver windows 10ddu amdhow to use ddu reddit,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,nvidia drivers,how to use ddu,how to uninstall nvidia drivers,uninstall graphics driver windows 10,ddu amd,how to use ddu reddit,ddu download uk,is ddu safe